One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

Please contact my office in Lima, Ohio to talk with a caseworker at 419-999-6455.

Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with:

Privacy Authorization Form

IRS Authorization/Disclosure Form

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Passport Service

Office of Personnel Management

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veteran's Affairs