Skip to main content


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape.

Please contact my office in Lima, Ohio to talk with a caseworker at 419-999-6455.

Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with:

Privacy Authorization Form
IRS Authorization/Disclosure Form
Education Department
FCC - Federal Communications Commission
Housing and Urban Development
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Internal Revenue Service
Department of Labor
Passport Service
Office of Personnel Management
Postal Service
Social Security Administration
State Department - Visas
Department of Veteran's Affairs